I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminine
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
|Other person:||"Ça va. Ça va?"|
Keira Knightley and Joe Wright on the set of Pride & Prejudice
Sylvia Plath (via myrisingvoice)
oh my god she is a fucking boss
Girls are not machines that you put kindness coins into until sex falls out.
When men talk of women and girls in terms of legal/not legal, what they’re really saying is “I already sexually objectify this child and would attempt to fuck her if there were no laws in the way.”
You can’t deny that is fucking scary.
Sometimes there are things that just sort of vaguely seem wrong, but you can’t put your finger on why…until it’s worded like this, and suddenly everything slides into place and you feel like someone punched you in the gut.
She wears short skirts I wear t-shirts and we’re both getting sent home from school because its distracting to boys apparently
okay this one made me laugh